Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 post in 1 day!!!

Hello Again,
This is going to be a short post because I just wanted to share something that I am excited about!! I'm starting out with Copic's and only have 72,but needed something to store them in. I can't take credit for the set up because my mother in law actually did this set up for her copic markers, but with different boxes. These are pencil storage containers that I found in the dollar section at Target. Aren't they adorable!!!! I only bought 3 in the beginning in case they didn't work out , but they fit all my markers perfectly. So , the next day I went to buy more and they only had 2 left so I grabbed them. I can't wait to get more markers just so I can put them in the boxes. Hehe. Check em out!!


Enjoyyyyy.


1 comment:

Shirley said...

I've been tempted to try Copics, but haven't so far. You'll have to let me know how you like them.