Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another simple card..

Hello Everybody,
I'm back and with a new simple card. This little snowman came from an Inkadinkadoo set along with the little sentiment "There's no business,like Snow business" Isn't that too cute? These papers are from My minds eye. Can I express how much I love this paper? The ribbon I just bought from Michael's. I've used it on a lot of my cards I just love the color of it!! It went so great with these papers. Okay, so I stamped my image on Neenah paper and colored what little is colored with Copic markers. Like I said this card is pretty simple, so there isn't much for me to write in here today. *sorry* I did however,pop up the paper the snow man is on and added 2 blue with light blue polka dot brads on the each end of the sentiment. Enjoy..




2 comments:

Shirley said...

Your card is too sweet and I love the colors and your ribbon to pieces

dpkennedy said...

Nice work Brittany! Great coloring too. Very nice design on your snowman and all of your previous cards and scrapbook page!