Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun Pop up card!!!!

Hello All,
It's 12:23 am and I just finished making a card. i absolutely love it!!! i haven't made a post in probably the last couple of days or maybe day I'm not so sure. okay, so i used random stuff for this card. The pattern paper is from the glitter spring stack, white and Orange card stock. The stamp of these adorable little birds i got at a stamp show back in November. Ill update with the name later. i colored them with Copics -b00,b002,yr 02,yr04,yr06,cool grey,and c3 and stamped them on Neenah paper of course.I gave the bigger bird Googly eyes!! I love the outcome. I didn't want to put the eyes on the smaller bird because I felt like they were too big and I didn't have a smaller size. ( gotta check into that)I know you can see the blogger homepage in my pics, but the card stood up well on my hubby's laptop. I really have to get a better setup in the taking pictures department for you guys!! i don't feel like posting all the directions and/or dimensions right now so ill probably do that tomorrow/today as well. i basically got antsy and wanted to get the pictures up. :-) *******update in the morning***********






1 comment:

Shirley said...

I'll say fun! It is just too cute too! I love the interesting fold! Very pretty!