Friday, December 12, 2008

C.C design's "Winter Bear"

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick post of an adorable card I finally got put together. I wan'ted this stamp set from the moment I seen it on one of the blogs my mother in law had up on her computer. I just fell in love. Needless to say she bought me the stamp for christmas,but managed to get it early. I just love her!!! This stamp set is from C.C designs " Winter Bear." Snowmen really do make the "bestest friend's." This card is on a pretty simple set up here. Light blue paper for the card itself, a peice of Lime green cardstock, then a peice of blue and green pattern paper from the "Christmas 1/2 glitter 8x8 stack. I stamped the image with momento tuxedo black on neenah paper and colored with copics. Copic colors used " B00,B02,YG63,YG65,YR04 and the colorless blender" Enjoyyy.




I stamped the other snowman from the same set again coloring him with the Copics on neenah paper, then cutting him out and pop dotting him to give the card a little bit more dimension so it didn't look so flat. I then took a moment sky blue ink pad (thanks Lynn) and with a sponge wen't around all the white around the stamped image. On the side I tied a little peice of ribbon with a bow on a matching peice of scrap pattern paper. I always saved my little scraps until my card is completley finished incase I need just a little something extra. :-)




The End. :-)




1 comment:

Shirley said...

The whole card is just so pretty and creative! What a wonderful gift for someone and a real keepsake too! I can certainly understand why you love the image too!