Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Can you feel the "Monkey Love."



Hello all that that have stumbled onto my blog. This is my first time writing in this blog as it has taken me about 2 hours to find a blog template I liked and such. *looks around the room*
Hopefully, my blog get's a lot of responses. I have lot's of thing's to share and many thing's to learn. I'm cutting this post short becuase my eyes are hurting so bad from staring at the screen for way too long. These cards I made this past week. They are the "Monkey Love" set from C.C Designs. I just love monkey's and these little guy's stole my heart. I colored them with Copic Sketch Markers and they are on a pretty basic card design. Enjoyy!!




2 comments:

Shirley said...

Congratulations on your new blog. I love your Monkey card! It is just too cute!

Shirley said...

Laughing at me! I really like both cards! Doesn't take much to trip me up, like switching pages. Ha! Theya re so cute I couldn't help but correct myself!