Thursday, December 18, 2008

Babies are oh so sweet...

Hello All,
Today has been a kinda a long and boring day for me. I don't know where the heck my creative flow was earlier, but I couldn't think of anything crafty to do or I just didn't have the ambition. *rolls eyes* Ahh, anyways I got to thinking and my sister in law is pregnant with a baby girl and I tried to make her a card yesterday,but my little 2 year old bumped me and I stamped the final touch sideways. Hahaha, so I decided that I could make her another card. Well, It took me longer than it usually does. I got lucky and had baby girl pink paper in a spring stack. ( I just love those stacks) so everything I picked match and all I had to do was find card stock and Yay, I didn't have to look long I had a perfect pink and light green which picked up some of the green in the pattern paper. I had the stamps I wanted in mind and I set to work.The stamps are from a set i picked up at Michael's back when I first started scrapping. That's where I got the cute little bear. As for the sentiment I got that from someplace and I can't for the life of me think of where I got it. It is a long image and all the words were supposed to be together but I just ink them separately so I could place them of 2 piece of different paper. I don't know I liked it. I have it finished,am proud of it and can't wait to send it to her. I used Copic markers to color the image,added ribbon and bam. I pop dotted all the pieces because that's the vision I had and the card measures 6x6 Enjoy...


I know this last image is kinda blurry, but it showed the entire card so I figured I'd add it. :-)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

What are really cute and creative card! That bear is adorable! What a keepsake!