Monday, December 15, 2008

So many cards,Too little time.

Hello Everyone,
I'm a little groggy this afternoon due to the fact I had to stay up late last night. My little guy is sick or so I think he is and he had a very late nap yesterday. So, by the time he woke up it was time for us to go to bed. Anyways, we stayed up with him and he finally fell asleep watching "Rudolph the rednose reindeer" He just loves Christmas. I am so very happy for him this year. He is a little over 2 and he knows so much. He is going to have a blast this year. Okay, back on topic. I have a few pictures today so if this blog looks really long It's becuase it's picture heavy. Lol. I didn't do all these cards in one night, I actully made these and just forget to take picture's so therefor they didn't get added in the blog. So here we go.

Picture # 1..
Same paper's from last blog's card and same stamp set, but if you don't feel like looking down to the last blog it is the C.C. Deisgns Winter bear stamp set. So adorable. Colored in with Copic Sketch markers and for the mittens, I just stamped,colored, cut out and then pop dotted them with a small peice of matching ribbon behind. I love this card. I embossed the white little sqaure with the snowflake texture place with my Sizzix bigshot. I know you can't see it, but it's really cute in person :-)



Card #2...
For this card I used the "My mind's eye" Christmas glitter stack. It has an antique feel that I just loved. I used the Coordianting cardstock as well. This santa stamp I got from our local Michaels. He's too cute. I stamped him in Timholts vintage photo distress ink ( Thanks Mammie) on smooth white cardstock then I added glitter to some of his beard I then took a sponge and with the same ink as before wen't over his face and around the edges to give it a really anitique look. I added a ribbon with bow and a few flowers. :-) i like this card! Simple yet cute.


Card # 3
Okay, so I used the Christmas Glitter stack and Christmas cardstock stack for this one. This Snowman stamp I got from our then local crafting store *Your happy Place* Unfortunaly the store is closed now, but I found this stamp and it brought back memories. I stamped them on Neenah paper and colored with copics. I must admit the coloring isnt' that great on this one,but the card still turned out nice. I added dimaond glase on the snowmens buttons and ornament's. i then used my quicky glue pen and on the snow underneathe of the snow men used Martha Stewarts snowflake glitter.So cute. I used Lime green sugar brads on the 4 corners of the stamped image and with a ribbon and bow this card is complete. I love this one!!!



Last,but not least card # 4

Okay, so these stamps are magnolias. (I just love them) I'm not too excited about how it came out, it's cute ,but I expected more from myself. Ahh, It is what it is. ( my dear friend Chris always says) I like it enough to post it so here we go. I used again My minds eye paper and cardstock. Stamped my image on neenah paper and colored with copics. Distressed it with vintage photo and that's pretty much it. Here ya go.
That's it for now guys. Thanks for looking and feel free to leave comments. If you have any qeustion email me I will be happy to answer. Until next time.. Have a great day!!!
-Brittany.

No comments: